Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Take That and Friends

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RADIO TAKE THAT

Mars 2024

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

Le Deal du moment :
Coffret dresseur d’élite ETB ...
Voir le deal
56.90 €

+2
Nancy
Mary
6 participants

Les nouvelles sur le site officiel de Robbie

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Les nouvelles sur le site officiel de Robbie - Page 2 Empty Re: Les nouvelles sur le site officiel de Robbie

Message  Mary Mer 11 Avr 2012 - 13:31

10 Apr 2012

Blog Author:

Robert Williams
    AMAZING NEWS.....THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER THAT TT PRODUCED
    HAS AGREED TO PLAY FOR ENGLAND AT [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien].

MR MARK OWEN SHALL BE GRACING THE THEATRE OF DREAMS.
    IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER, NICE ONE MARKO,
    SEE YOU ON THE TRAINING PITCH IN MAY.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
    Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Les nouvelles sur le site officiel de Robbie - Page 2 Empty Re: Les nouvelles sur le site officiel de Robbie

Message  Mary Ven 20 Avr 2012 - 16:41

20 Apr 2012
    Robbie and Jonny Wilkes, friend and co-founder of Soccer Aid, have been in Mexico City this week with children's charity UNICEF. They were there to visit some of the city´s most vulnerable children and make a short film, raising awareness of the children that will be helped by the proceeds from [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]. The film will be shown during Soccer Aid on ITV 1, on May 27th 2012.

Filming took place in some of the poorest parts of Mexico City, including the slums of Itzapalapa. Robbie and Jonathan spent time with an 18-month-old child, called Kimberley, and her five brother and sisters who live hand to mouth in cramped, dirty conditions and are at risk of abuse and disease. They also visited a shelter which helps children and their families by giving them a safe place to sleep as well as clean water to drink and nutritious food to eat.

"Meeting children in Mexico City really showed me how dangerous the world can be for a child," said Robbie, "and how hard it can be for them to even survive. Right now, children are suffering and it shouldn’t be like this.

Soccer Aid is so great because it helps children just like this, living unbelievably tough lives all around the world, to have a better future. It´s also a brilliant football match, and I can tell you it´s going to be bigger and better than ever this year. Why's that? Well, I’m definitely going to get the winner’s cup back from Michael Sheen.

Please, help make Soccer Aid 2012 the best one yet – come and join us at Old Trafford and support UNICEF´s vital work for children.”

Soccer Aid comes to Manchester's Old Trafford on Sunday 27th May and tickets are available now. If you haven't got yours yet, what are you waiting for?

Who's playing?

Take That bandmate Mark Owen, award-winning actor Jason Isaacs, comedian John Bishop, presenter Paddy McGuinness, popstar Olly Murs, Marvin Humes and Aston Merrygold from JLS, presenters Jonny Wilkes and Ben Shephard, comedian Patrick Kielty, world-famous chef Gordon Ramsay, presenter and DJ Jamie Theakston, Hollywood heavyweights Will Ferrell, Gerard Butler, Mike Myers and footballing heroes David Seaman, Jamie Redknapp, Roy Keane, Teddy Sheringham, Kenny Dalglish, Jaap Stam, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Edwin van de Sar are just some of the names confirmed for the big day… stay tuned as we'll be announcing more soon!

This year's match will once again be hosted by Dermot O'Leary and broadcast Iive on ITV1, with Dave Berry getting all the reaction from the game on Soccer Aid: Extra Time on ITV4 afterwards.

How to buy tickets

Tickets are available to [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] and over the phone.

Buy online:[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
    Buy via ticket hotline: 0161 444 2012*
    *Calls to this number will be charged at local rates

Tickets and prices

Under 16s from £5
    Adults £20/ £30/ £40*
    Disabled Access: £20 from ticket hotline (includes a free pass for a carer to accompany)
    * £40 tickets are Premium Seats
    No under 16s concession for Premium Seats

VIP hospitality packages

are also available for private boxes and suites.

Can't make it to the game?
    You can still support Soccer Aid by making a donation, no matter how big or small.

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Message  Mary Lun 30 Avr 2012 - 14:03

30 Apr 2012
    Robbie will be performing at London's Buckingham Palace on Monday 4th June as part of The Queen's Diamond Jubilee Concert.

He will join some of the biggest names in music such as Tom Jones, Elton John, Ed Sheeran, JLS, Jessie J and Shirley Bassey, to name a few, who've been brought together by the BBC and fellow Take That bandmate Gary Barlow for the show, which will take place in the stunning surroundings of the Queen Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace.

"If this doesn't get me a knighthood, nothing will," joked Robbie. "I can't wait for the show."

The Diamond Jubilee concert will celebrate the 60 years of The Queen’s reign with an amazing line-up of world-class artists coming together to play at one of the biggest and most exciting live music shows in recent years," said Gary Barlow. "With Buckingham Palace as a backdrop, it's going to be a fantastic event which transcends multiple decades of music. It'll be a great, unique, experience for the thousands attending, watching on TV and listening on Radio. I can't wait!”

The concert will be attended by Her Majesty The Queen, His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh and other Members of the Royal Family and will be broadcast live on BBC One, BBC One HD and on BBC Radio 2 in the UK and to millions around the world. If you're in the United States you'll be able to watch exclusive highlights on ABC the next day.

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Message  Mary Sam 5 Mai 2012 - 5:24

4 May 2012

Blog Author:

Robert Williams
    RIP M.C.A
    THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET THROUGH MY TEENS
    XXXXXXXXXX

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Message  Mary Sam 26 Mai 2012 - 5:24

25 May 2012
    Read about Robbie’s recent UNICEF trip to Mexico in his three day diary below.

Get an insight to into why Robbie particularly wanted to visit Mexico on this UNICEF trip and read his first hand account of what happened when he visited the slums and met the children and their parents living there.

Find out how he’s hoping to bring some 1966 English World Cup passion to the footy game at Old Trafford this Sunday, how he’s looking forward to beating the Rest of the World team and, with your help, raising loads of money for Soccer Aid 2012.

Day one

I’ve played in Mexico in the past and it’s always been a place that I’ve wanted to know more about and go back to with UNICEF.

Being a UNICEF Ambassador I’ve been privileged to meet some of the children Soccer Aid has helped; children orphaned by AIDS in South Africa, those affected by the terrible earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and now some of Mexico City’s most vulnerable children.

I feel a bit apprehensive once touching down. It's always a bit tense on arrival into these locations, you want to do a good job but it’s sometimes really hard to see how tough the children have it. Johnny is with me and it will be good to share this with him when he’s put so much into Soccer Aid.

Day two

First off I meet a mum called Aidee who has come back to show us where she and her children were living on the streets in the centre of the city. Two of her children, Hanna 10 and Josue 5, are here too. It’s hard for them and I try and make them laugh a bit with help from our translator. I wish I spoke Spanish, every year I plan to learn, but it hasn't happened yet!
    They walk me down a really busy road with lots of makeshift tents and old furniture all over the place. There’s a little boy kind of weaving into the road and I want to run over and pull him away from the cars. Hanna shows us the shack where she used to live. Everywhere stinks of glue.

There are drug addicts wondering around off their heads, seeing them near the kids is really bad; it’s absolutely no place for a child. There are no toilets, no clean water.

One little boy is Ricardo, almost 2. His mum, Augustina, comes over and in her arms is a tiny baby, only one month old. I can’t believe a newborn is living in this place. Johnny and I feel quite desperate leaving here. You always feel you want to do more, to do something right there and then. You can’t help but get overwhelmed and I feel like its affecting me even more this year with the little one in Ayda’s tummy.

Day Three

We spend today in big slums in Itzapalapa meeting lots of children in living in extreme poverty. One little girl Kimberley is only a year and a half. She and her five brothers and sisters live in shacks on the side of the road. There is lots of rubbish everywhere, the smell is terrible. The kids are all vulnerable to being bitten by rats and getting diseases. It feels edgy for us so we were really worried for their safety. The kids are so small and young and you just want to protect them.

We leave this part of the city and head south. We stop at a huge crossroads and I meet Angel, 5, and Lluvia, 3, who are playing in the dirt. Their parents come here every day to wash windscreens to try and make enough money to feed the children. But they’re not safe here as people have tried to buy or kidnap the children a few times. It’s absolutely shocking.
    Angel and I had a kick about too. The kids have no idea who I am, but usually if you bring a ball and invent some sort of game, they are happy to play and laugh. I love that bit, any initial nerves that you feel on arrival always go away once you are around the kids. I can’t wait to play with my own.
    I think about how when I become a dad my child will be safe and protected and Soccer Aid seems more important than ever. There are children just like Angel and Lluvia living all over the world who need our help.

We head off to a shelter, where Hanna and Josue and their brothers are now living. It’s really basic but it’s a world away from the terrible place we met them yesterday.

Here, you can see they are safe, away from kidnappers and violence. They have water and toilets and food to eat. The head of the shelter tells me how UNICEF is working with the government to make sure children like Hanna are protected at shelters like these so they can have healthy and safe lives.

All this has really hammered home how dangerous the world can be for a child. I just have to remember we’re doing our bit and it’s an honour to meet these children.

Johnny and I leave ready to play some serious football in Soccer Aid. We want to smash the Rest of the World, and Johnny, Mark, I and the rest of the boys will definitely be bringing some ’66 style passion to the pitch.

But we’ll also be thinking about the children living really tough lives all around the world. Because Soccer Aid is really all about helping UNICEF help them. Seeing the money that’s been raised from mine and Johnny’s simple idea, gets you more excited every year. Whether it’s for children in Mexico, Haiti or Africa, it feels really good to know that we can all play our part in helping those less fortunate than ourselves.

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Message  Mary Lun 30 Juil 2012 - 17:47

28 Jul 2012

Blog Author:

Robert Williams
    HEY FRIENDLIES
    SORRY I'VE BEEN A BIT CRAP KEEPING UP WITH YOU ….
    BUT THERE'S BEEN NOTHING TO REPORT…
    JUST BEEN IN THE GYM TRYING TO OFFSET THE ONSET OF MIDDLE AGE
    FETCHING THINGS FOR AYDA…AND TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH TRACKS STAY ON THE ALBUM
    + WHICH TRACKS SHOULD BE SHELVED …SPEAKING OF WHICH…
    IF AND WHEN I TOUR ; )
    WOULD YOU RATHER HEAR LET LOVE BE YOUR ENERGY OR KARMA KILLER?
    SENDING BIG LOVE
    ROB

OBLIGATORY PIC OF SWALLOWS FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN THEY MAY NEVER BE THIS CLOSE TO EACH OTHER AGAIN ….
    I JUST LOVE CAKE TOO MUCH TO BE SMALL ..AH CAKE IS THERE ANYTHING IT CAN'T DO?

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 10:45