Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Take That and Friends

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RADIO TAKE THAT

Mars 2024

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Gary a hâte de Robbie devenir papa - 23/05/2012

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Gary a hâte de Robbie devenir papa - 23/05/2012 Empty Gary a hâte de Robbie devenir papa - 23/05/2012

Message  Mary Ven 25 Mai 2012 - 4:55

Is anyone working harder for a knighthood than [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]?

He has just written the official song for the Diamond Jubilee with Andrew Lloyd Webber.

He has also organised the concert for the Queen, which will feature a stellar line-up, including the likes of Sir Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder and Kylie Minogue.

And last year his Children In Need Rocks Manchester concert raised £2.5million for charity.

Add in Gary’s new documentary about the Jubilee song and the Take That star will be almost as visible over the big weekend as the Queen.

He’s also on first-name terms with Prince Charles and Harry, and had regular meetings with Her Maj

Asked if Sir Gary has a ring to it, he sips slowly on a glass of red wine and says with a grin: “I feel a bit young, if I am honest. I don’t wake up every morning thinking about that, I just want to do good stuff.

“When they asked me to be involved in the Jubilee concert I knew what I could do to change it, to make it feel like a new concert.

"When they asked me to do the record I knew I could have an effect on how it would feel.

"As long as I feel I could bring something to a worthwhile project, then I am always willing to be involved.”

Gary, 41, will be on TV over the whole of the Jubilee weekend, with the emotional documentary showing how he put together the track Sing with the help of people from the world’s slums as well as symphony orchestras.

And then there’s the concert he has arranged outside Buckingham Palace

Both are getting primetime BBC1 slots. As well as Charles, Prince Harry also features in the documentary, playing an instrument on the Jubilee song.

Asked what kind of song the Queen would like, Harry says: “If it spans across cultures she’ll love it, if it’s loud modern music she will not.”

Privately the Queen is said to be “delighted” with the result.

After saying he couldn’t sing, Harry hit a tambourine a few times for Gary. “He is game for a laugh,“ says the star.

“I wouldn’t have dreamt of pulling an instrument out on any other member of the Royal Family except for him.

"We knew he would be up for it. He was very musical – right on beat.

“I haven’t had any dealings with William or Kate, so I’m not sure how musical they are, but I have spoken to Harry a few times.

"I don’t know if we will be able to drag him up on stage for the concert. You never know.”

Aside from the concert, busy Gary will also be back as an X Factor judge and is working on ideas for a new Take That album.

But most important of all, his wife Dawn will give birth to their fourth child later in the year, adding to the Barlow brood of Daniel, 11, Emily, nine, and Daisy, three.

In all, there will be three Take That babies this year as Mark Owen’s wife Emma and Robbie Williams’s wife Ayda Field are also expecting.

“I think it is all part of getting ready for the new Osmonds,” he says.

“We can’t do this forever. There is a point where we need to pass it on to the next generation.

“Seriously, Dawn and I need to start getting things ready.

"But I think Emma is about four weeks ahead of us, so she is going to be first and Robbie is about a month behind us.

"But I think we are all most interested in Robbie’s baby

“I would love surveillance on Robbie’s house 24/7 just watching him, especially, deal with a baby.

"I am really interested to see how that is going to work. Let’s face it, he is a big kid.

"But with everyone I know, having kids is the making of them, so I think the two of them are going to really love it.

“They are a very sweet couple those two, I always call them John and Yoko.

“They are very close and I think they are going to make a great mum and dad.”

Robbie is expected to be a guest judge on X Factor, following his appearance with Gary at the judges’ house stage last year.

In December Gary revealed he was “not enjoying” the X Factor, but he says he was just tired.

And after going on holiday he actually missed the show and can’t wait for the auditions to begin today

Vowing to relax more on TV he says: “Looking back on last year the live shows were so intense.

"You have just sort of got to go ‘f*** it’ and let your shoulders down and go, ‘Hang on a minute, I am in control here, I can take as long as I like’. You have to have that attitude.

“I have got a year under my belt and I feel relaxed and excited.

“We start in Liverpool. I know Geri Halliwell and I think she will make a good guest judge and we could be seeing more of her on the show.

"I am looking forward to discovering some new talent – and finding a star.”

The laid-back approach to TV has been prompted by On Her Majesty’s Service, the documentary that has seen him travel for the “first time in years”.

Going to Commonwealth countries including Jamaica and South Africa with just basic recording equipment and seeing people make music in the slums, made him feel as excited as when he first got involved as a youngster.

He says the experience of making the track for the Jubilee, and meeting so many incredible people will be something that will stay with him forever, as well as shaping the future music that he makes

Gary, who has amassed a £50million fortune and has sprawling homes in Oxfordshire, West London and Los Angeles, says the Jubilee project has made him realise that perhaps money has previously played too big a role in his career.

On the documentary he admits he has “fallen in and out of love” with music at times and also doesn’t like the idea of a company assessing their profits for the year based on what he produces.

“The trip has had a big effect on me,” he says.

“I am starting a Take That album next year and if I can take one thing from this trip with me, it is that I have been around a lot of passionate people and they are not all doing it for the money side of it.

"They’re doing it because they love it. I have been there. I remember a time when I just did it because I loved it.

"I still have moments like that, such as the shows we did at the Albert Hal

“When we come back with a new record it is about doing what we want to do, not trying to fit in. That is the key.

“So while Take That fans will have to wait till 2013 for another album, the new material is certainly going to be different and with some instruments and themes no one will be expecting.

“When I left Australia I had a case full of music. There is amazing music there.

"And I am already thinking of the next record with flavours of this music on it.

“I really discovered a lot of stuff when I was in Sydney.

"Travel does influence you musically definitely.”

* On Her Majesty’s Service will be shown on BBC1 on Sunday June 3, at 7.30pm. The official Diamond Jubilee song Sing is released on May 28 and will be performed live at the Diamond Jubilee Concert on June 4

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024 - 22:22