Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

RADIO TAKE THAT

Juillet 2017

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

Gary interviewé par le magasine Glamour sur la page twitter du magasine 11-11-2011

Partagez
    Mary
    Special reporter

Gary interviewé par le magasine Glamour sur la page twitter du magasine 11-11-2011

Message  Mary le Ven 11 Nov 2011 - 17:39

GlamourMagUK Glamour Magazine UK
    It's been an experience, amazing, it's changed my life. Thanks for your questions and vote for the boys! #askGary
    37 minutes ago

Healthy children RT @LookToTheSky_: #askgary what are you most grateful for?
    39 minutes ago

Back for Good RT @Aimee_GordonTT What's your fave song you've ever written? #AskGary
    39 minutes ago

They think I'm rubbish! Tell me to get back to me day job RT@Aimee_GordonTT What do the Take That boys think of you being a judge? #AskGary
    40 minutes ago

iPod, or an iPhone you get it all on an iPhone RT @jpPowerpuff: Which item in the world would you take with you on a desert island? #AskGary
    41 minutes ago

TT claim instead of turning the heating on at home I turn the kettle on RT @agateresa What's the most ridiculous rumor youve heard? #AskGary
    42 minutes ago

Nope. RT @Coffee_and_TT any chance of TT running their own TV talent show some day? #AskGary
    42 minutes ago

A nice quiet restaurant . RT @BraviBravissima Ideal date with your partner? #askgary
    44 minutes ago

Craig, Marcus, Misha RT @staceyteamgary Of everyone left on #xfactor who do u think has the chance of making the final? #askgary
    44 minutes ago

About 3 weeks ago at Jonathan Ross's show RT @TT_RuleTheWorld: When was the last time you had fish 'n' chips? Wink #askGary
    45 minutes ago

Steven Fry, Paul Murton, Peter Kay, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe RT @Gems84 Dead or alive, dream dinner party guests? #AskGary
    45 minutes ago

I'm terrible in the kitchen but I cook a nice mushroom omelette RT @SueDixie What are you like in the kitchen? #askgary
    46 minutes ago

Children In Need @GB10YL: Your fans want to give you a Xmas present. Which charity would you like them to support? #AskGary
    47 minutes ago

This Time for Shirley Bassey @staceyteamgary Out of the songs you’ve written for other artists what 1 song do u wish u kept? #AskGary
    48 minutes ago

No but it's a good idea RT @hayley Are the stories about you planning a North Pole trek true? #AskGary
    48 minutes ago

One dog - Heinz 57 a mix of all sorts RT @AliceeWhitee: do you have any pets? Smile xx #askgary
    50 minutes ago

Yeah I hope so... RT @AnnaaOwenTT Will you go on tour with Take That again? #askgary
    50 minutes ago

Kelly RT @xoxsophieexox Which of the other judges do you agree with most? #askgary
    50 minutes ago

I get to wear some great suits Vivienne Westwood, DSquared RT @xsarahxcx Who’s your fave fashion designer? #askgary
    51 minutes ago

I own 50. \tea with milk RT @EmT74 How many mugs do you own & how do you take your tea? #askgary
    52 minutes ago

Nearly none really but it's a good idea RT @BethSPaton How much involvement did you have in the decision to bring back an old act? #AskGary
    52 minutes ago

Yes, probably. I would have sung All Night Long RT @amybyford Would u ever have auditioned for XF if it was around when u started? #askgary
    53 minutes ago

No. RT @vickster2003 Are you going to be planning your next Autobiography? #askgary
    54 minutes ago

Elton John. RT @babeimbackagain whos your biggest inspirtation of all time? #AskGary
    54 minutes ago

My 9 year old is thankfully RT @vickster2003 Are your kids showing signs of following in your footsteps musically? #askgary
    55 minutes ago

Yes, totally. I'm never nervous when I'm walking on to sing RT @terripitt Are you more nervous on XF stage than on tour with TT? #AskGary
    56 minutes ago

No. RT @vickster2003 Is there a possibility that you’ll bring out a solo album of your live appearances? #askgary
    56 minutes ago

Empire State of Mind Alicia Keys RT @imagine___ If there was 1 song of the last 5yrs u wish you'd written, what would it be? #askgary
    57 minutes ago

Get out of the studio and walk RT @synthie_dBshock I'm a songwriter. Could u give me some advice on dealing with writers' block? #AskGary
    58 minutes ago

Excited but not too excited had to ask the real head judge - my wife RT @ohsoky How did you feel when asked to be part of #xfactor? #askgary
    58 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

We're in the biggest X Factor dressing room because I'm the head judge. They don't even have electricity in Louis Walsh's... #askgary
    1 hour ago

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 24 Juil 2017 - 12:48