Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Take That and Friends

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RADIO TAKE THAT

Mai 2024

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

3 participants

Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11

Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11 Empty Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11

Message  Nancy Ven 18 Nov 2011 - 14:13

Gary Barlow: I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie Williams

He has turned around his fortunes once before to become a national treasure but Gary Barlow has ruled out trying to resurrect his solo career like Take That bandmate Robbie Williams.

Turning himself into a modern-day Bob Geldof by organising last night’s BBC Children in Need Rocks Manchester, The X Factor judge says his second coming ‘feels incredible’.

‘I guess it’s becoming older and having children myself,’ the 40-year-old said. ‘It makes you feel more responsible.’

Barlow believes making a difference now takes priority over ego and says Take That are taking a breather, too.

‘I keep reminding people that the last five years for us have been insane so after this massive tour and two years back with Rob, it’s time for a bit of time off – except for me,’ he told Metro.

As for using his platform of dominance to peddle his own music, the star said he’s only up for ‘an odd gig here or there’. A Robbie Williams-style assault on the chart is a no-go.

‘That’s all fun but actually getting serious and doing a record? No – not for me,’ he added.

This time around Gary is oblivious to the media storm he creates on The X Factor after bad headlines sent him into a binge-eating spin when Take That first split up.

‘I had great advice about six weeks ago to stop reading anything, so I have,’ said the Love Won’t Wait singer. ‘I should have learned that years ago,’ he continued. ‘It’s been a great trick.’

Now he thinks he can take the flack when it does come his way. ‘That side of it comes part and parcel if you are making great records or doing good things on TV,’ he said.

Taking credit for piecing together last night’s massive concert, which included Lady Gaga and Coldplay, Barlow says he’s ‘making a difference’ before celebrity wilderness has the chance to creep back.

‘It makes you think,’ he said. ‘People love us at the moment – I know how short these things are – but right now I can really make a difference.

‘I think I’m at least giving a little bit back for all the lovely stuff I get out of my job.’

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
    Talilou
    Talilou
    Passionément

Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11 Empty Re: Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11

Message  Talilou Ven 18 Nov 2011 - 21:03

Bonne nouvelle, enfin pour moi lol!
    Fabarlow
    Fabarlow
    Passionément

Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11 Empty Re: Gary: "I won't be going solo from Take That like Robbie" 18-11-11

Message  Fabarlow Ven 18 Nov 2011 - 23:36

pour moi aussi
    Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

Message  Nancy Sam 19 Nov 2011 - 15:26

J'adore Gary mais j'avoue que je le préfère avec les Take That qu'en solo Wink

Bon sauf quand il s'agit de concerts de charité ou autres comme il fait de temps en temps Smile

Mais sinon, je suis comme vous: TT forever I love you
    Fabarlow
    Fabarlow
    Passionément

Message  Fabarlow Dim 20 Nov 2011 - 11:17

Nancy a écrit:J'adore Gary mais j'avoue que je le préfère avec les Take That qu'en solo Wink

Bon sauf quand il s'agit de concerts de charité ou autres comme il fait de temps en temps Smile

Mais sinon, je suis comme vous: TT forever I love you

c'est exactement ça!!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 6 Mai 2024 - 21:29