Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Take That and Friends

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RADIO TAKE THAT

Avril 2024

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Gary Barlow confirme que les amitiés de Take That sont pour de vrai! 06/03/2012

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Gary Barlow confirme que les amitiés de Take That sont pour de vrai! 06/03/2012 Empty Gary Barlow confirme que les amitiés de Take That sont pour de vrai! 06/03/2012

Message  Mary Ven 9 Mar 2012 - 16:52

Gary Barlow has opened up a little about his relationship with the rest of the Take That boys.

Gary has revealed that he and Robbie Williams have mended their friendship to such an extent that Gazza has offered to write tracks for Robbie Williams if he goes through a “sticky patch” while putting together his latest solo album.

The pair has also collaborated already and their tracks are expected to appear on Robbie’s album scheduled for release later this year.

He said: “I’ve written some stuff already, actually, with Rob.

“I mean, Rob writes all year round. But I always said to him, ‘If you get a sticky patch or whatever, I’ll come in and reignite all that stuff’.

“I’m someone who’s always creating, writing – I’ve always got ideas. So he can use me whenever he wants.”

Gary also confirmed that his friendship with William is ‘back for good’ (haha)…

“I do feel like it wasn’t just an 18-month thing with me and Rob. I think we’ll be friends forever now.”

At the end of last year’s ‘Progress Live’ tour, Gary promised the rest of Take That – Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange – a year off, but still stays in contact with his band mates socially.

He said: “I promised everybody a year off. Cause we’ve pretty much done album, tour, album, tour for five years. So I said to everyone as we left the tour, ‘I’ll call you in a year.’

“Of course, I’ve called ‘em all. But we haven’t talked about music!”

Ah lovely to hear…but we want Take That back soon!

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
    Nancy
    Nancy
    Admin

Gary Barlow confirme que les amitiés de Take That sont pour de vrai! 06/03/2012 Empty Re: Gary Barlow confirme que les amitiés de Take That sont pour de vrai! 06/03/2012

Message  Nancy Ven 9 Mar 2012 - 19:32

cheers

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 28 Avr 2024 - 2:27