Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Take That and Friends

Bienvenue à toutes et tous sur ce forum Belge consacré aux Take That qui a officiellement ouvert ses portes le samedi 17 septembre 2011 !
N'hésitez pas à nous rejoindre pour passer de supers moments entres fans du monde entier ---> allez on clique et on s'inscrit !

This Belgian forum is for all TT-Friends around the world !

Enjoy :-))

Take That and Friends

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

RADIO TAKE THAT

Avril 2024

LunMarMerJeuVenSamDim

Calendrier Calendrier

Partenaires

créer un forum

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Robbie est appelé à jouer en Angletterre pour le Soccer Aid - 08-03-2012

Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Robbie est appelé à jouer en Angletterre pour le Soccer Aid - 08-03-2012 Empty Robbie est appelé à jouer en Angletterre pour le Soccer Aid - 08-03-2012

Message  Mary Ven 9 Mar 2012 - 17:01

JLS stars Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes will take part for the first time, while Jamie Theakston and Gordon Ramsay return.
    Robbie will captain the England side while Michael will lead a Rest Of The World team.

The celebs will be joined by football legends.

Ex-players in the mix include Teddy Sheringham and Edwin van der Sar.

Tickets for the match at Old Trafford on May 27 go on sale today, with proceeds going to Unicef.

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
    Mary
    Mary
    Special reporter

Robbie est appelé à jouer en Angletterre pour le Soccer Aid - 08-03-2012 Empty Re: Robbie est appelé à jouer en Angletterre pour le Soccer Aid - 08-03-2012

Message  Mary Ven 9 Mar 2012 - 17:02

The singer — whose sixth album was called Intensive Care — was showing off when he hurt himself leaping from the top of his recording studio.
    His injury couldn't come at a worst time as the Angels singer wants to get back in shape ahead of the May 27 Soccer Aid charity tournament.

The former Take That member — who had a big hit with Back For Good — is due to captain an England squad against the Rest Of The World team, led by actor Michael Sheen.

But Robbie is terrified he has jeopardised his chances for the match at Old Trafford in Macnchester after his attempt to prove his athleticism went wrong.

He wrote on his blog: "I'm watching you Michael Sheen! Your next role better be 'My Left Foot Two' 'cos that's all you'll be able to play after I've finished with you.

"Having said that, I've got to fix my back.

"I jumped off the studio roof a week ago 'to see if I still could' - evidently I can't...

"Lesson learnt; when you stop jumping over things to see if you can, leave it."

Robbie initiated the Soccer Aid charity reality show, which raises money for UNICEF, back in 2006 with television presenter Jonathan Wilkes.

The Rudebox star recently set up a poker website to play online with fans.

Robbie admits the game is beginning to "take over" his life, but is enjoying bonding with his admirers.

He wrote on his blog: "FunPoker is mental! Amazing banter, genuinely laughing out loud with you all, you funny f***ers.

"It's taken over my life right now.

"Thank God I'm not recording at the moment, I'd get nothing done.

"I always wanted a game to play with you all. I suggested backgammon a while ago but this is perfect."

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 28 Avr 2024 - 11:10